Junior and Senior Land Agents
Vanguard is accepting applications and resumes for Junior and Senior Land Agents for potential projects throughout the United States.
To build relationships with project landowners and stakeholders to properly inform them of the project and explain the benefits of participating therein.
- Interacts with landowners and the community through one-on-one meetings, townhall meetings, phone calls, emails, and/or mail correspondence; proactively follows-up with landowners and the community as necessary to maintain relationships and promote the free flow of information.
- Researches and obtains accurate ownership/title information and prepares documents in accordance with the client’s specifications.
- Identifies potential problems and solutions, then promptly communicates those problems and solutions to Vanguard and the client.
- Obtains necessary rights and/or permissions to complete client projects.
- Communicates with Vanguard and the client clearly and regularly.
- Updates tracking database daily with detailed and accurate information.
- Timely submits accurate, detailed, and truthful time/expense entries through Vanguard’s chosen software solution.
- Receives at least ninety percent positive feedback or better from the client regarding work performance.